we can make a
PRPL is being nurtured by a team of vibrant, dynamic and young professionals who put in their collective efforts to fulfil the hopes, dreams and relationships of PRPL
Environment and Sustainability
PR Packaging Ltd. is a premier end-to-end packaging solutions provider for some of the most loved brands today
- Commissioned an in-house pilot of 125kW solar power generation that reduced operating energy costs $10k per year. As of 2019, 10% of energy requirement fulfilled by Solar Power generation. By 2020, this figure will reach up to 25%
- 8 rainwater harvesting pits across the factory layout allowing for entire land coverage to refill the ground water table. We are on the only factories in the locality to do so
- We are a ‘zero’ discharge facility. With ETP, STP and sustainable practices, we do not discharge any chemical water from washing CTP to the ground water directly. All water is treated and re-used in house.
- Authorization by State Pollution Control Board for operating Proper disposal of waste.
- We have lush green garden spaces in a sprawling area of 1000 square meters, it is well maintained throughout the year by 3 full time gardeners who ensure a very good diversity of flowers, shrubs and plants within the area.
- By 2021 we plan to have a Miyawaki forest within the campus of 9 acres.
Responsible purchasing and Downgauging
- Purchased a CO2 neutral Heidelberg machine
- Multiple case studies involving suggesting usage of less material to improve carbon footprint. For example:
- Using half fold in Mobile Phone Boxes reduced the usage of paper
- Using reusable plastic corrugated boxes for a medical client, reducing consumption of paper
- Designing sanitary disposal enveloped using seed paper (contains embedded seeds that grow into saplings when discarded)
- Provided water soluble paper labels as an alternative to plastic labels.
HEALTH AND SAFETY AND WELLBEING
RESPONSIBLE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION